Enzo Cloud Backup API
Use Enzo Cloud Backup
API to create backups of SQL Database, Azure Tables and run
database scripts. The API gives you complete control over the backup and restore
functions of Enzo Cloud Backup so that you can use it in your own applications.
Note that the API requires an installed version of Enzo Cloud Backup.
- Integrated the API in your code and access Blob backup devices easily
- Start and stop backup and restore operations from your code
- Access operation log directly from your code and %completion as well
With the Enzo Cloud Backup API, you can programmatically:
- Create a backup blob, or a backup file of a SQL Database
- Create a backup blob, or a backup file of Azure Tables
- Restore a SQL Database from a backup blob, or a backup file
- Restore Azure Tables from a backup blob, or a backup file
- Copy Azure Tables into a SQL environment for analysis/reporting
- Perform limited backup and restore of SQL Server databases (see details)
- Run backups and scripts entirely in the cloud using a cloud agent
- Backup a single schema of a database
- Restore specific tables only (database tables and Azure Tables)
- Perform transactionally consistent backups for SQL Database
- Send SMTP Alerts to to your email or phone (advanced edition only)
See the online help for details on how to use the API at
While User Defined Types are supported, the product does not restore Table-Type Constraints. However user-table constraints are
fully supported. owever user-table constraints are
In this release the product does not offer differential backup support.
You can obtain assistance with configuration and general support by email.